Saturday, July 13, 2019

Review: Explosive Eighteen

Explosive Eighteen Explosive Eighteen by Janet Evanovich
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Stephanie comes home with her world thrown upside down. On top of it all, she mysteriously has a photo in her luggage. A photo that puts her in a lot of danger. She's being pursued by multiple people. And she also has issues with both Ranger and Morelli.

I really enjoyed this book, but I have enjoyed the entire series so far. It's one of my favorite series of all times. I know many people will disagree with me about this. And that's okay. Everybody is entitled to like different books. I don't really care for books that many people have fallen in love with. It is what it is.

My only critiques of this book are that the author really seems to have gotten bored with a few of the characters in the series. They used to have a lot of funk and flair. Now they just kind of fall flat. This could just me being overly critical. Which is one of the reasons I'm not stating the names. But I'm not sure. Maybe I'll talk about the book with others and see if they see it too.

I do recommend this book. I do look forward to reading the rest of this series. I really hope that this entire book series gets turned into a television series eventually. It would make a great one! They could do multiple books in a series! Maybe one day. Who knows? I would watch every episode if they did!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment