Tuesday, May 2, 2023

Review: The High Mountain Court

The High Mountain Court The High Mountain Court by A.K. Mulford
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Story: I've been seeing this book on TikTok for a long time. I was so curious about it. I was on the fence about it until I actually stumbled across the author. I don't know her personally. I just follow her on social media. Anyways, she was talking about a certain point of the book and that tipped me over the fence about it. I immediately bought a copy. I am so happy I did. It was a beautifully imaginative story. I haven't read the sequel yet, but I fully plan to.
Characters: Remy was a force to be messed with. She's fiesty and she's strong. She had two brown witch companions that were like family to her. They were just as amazing. I wish I could have gotten to see more of them. We also have Hale and his crew. They were just as amazing. Well, they weren't as fiesty, but that's okay. They had their own quirks. We weren't supposed to trust Hale in the beginning, but I have to admit. I did.
Critiques: None
Narration: N/A
Final Thoughts: This quickly became one of my favorite books of all time. I am looking forward to reading the rest of the series. I just know that I'm going to see some amazing things.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment