Sunday, September 11, 2022

Review: Exile

Exile Exile by B.K. Greenwood
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Title: Exile
Author: B.K. Greenwood
Release Date: May 29th, 2021
Page Count: 300
Start Date: March 19th, 2022
Finish Date: March 23rd, 2022

Review:

Story: This is a very unique take on a very well-known biblical story. I can't say it was a favorite of mine, but I did enjoy it very much. I really love stories that add a unique twist on things. Especially when it comes to older stories. I don't want to say too much and give too much of the plot away. It's much more rewarding coming into this knowing very little. Also, this takes place in two different times.
Characters: There are many different characters. We have Marcus who has been cursed to live for the part he played in the event. We also have Thomas who is also cursed. I'm bad with names, so I don't remember them all. There are quite a bit of strong-willed characters!
Critiques: None
Narration: Was very well done. I would have liked to see more of a dialect difference with the different time frames, but I get how hard that is.
Final Thoughts: I really enjoyed this story very much! It's such a unique twist that gives a spin on something that I would have never thought. I'm not going to lie, I could see how there will be many people that won't care for this book that much. Mainly because it would go against their beliefs. It just means they aren't the target audience for the book. Other than that, I fully recommend it!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment