Monday, May 23, 2022

Review: Hollow City

Hollow City Hollow City by Ransom Riggs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

A tragic event happens that leaves the peculiar children homeless and without their Ymbrynes. They decide to fight to get her back only to get her back broken and damaged. Only the help of another Ymbryne can fully restore her back to her human form. Time is getting away and it won't be long before she completely loses her true human form. Can the children find her help before it's too late?

I really enjoyed this! I rarely ever say this, but I feel I enjoyed it more than I enjoyed the first one. I loved the first one! I can't believe I haven't heard of this trilogy until recently. I'm glad I did though. This is definitely one of those tales I can see myself re-reading over and over again! I can't wait to dig into the third book to find out how everything ends. The ending of this one is very surprising! That's all I'll say about it. I do fully recommend this book!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment