Monday, May 23, 2022

Review: .exe: A Cadence Turing Mystery

.exe: A Cadence Turing Mystery .exe: A Cadence Turing Mystery by Robin Jeffrey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Title: .Exe

Author: Robin Jeffrey

Release Date: October 5th, 2021

Page Count: 278

Start Date: February 19th, 2022

Finish Date: February 19th, 2022

Review:

Story: I really enjoyed this story very much. It was a little weird to me at first, but in a good way. It definitely gives a unique twist. It has this vibe that it’s from an older time frame while still modern. It also takes place outside of Earth. I should also mention that there’s murder! I’m definitely glad that I was able to read this book!

Characters: I’m going to be honest, I didn’t really care for Chase. He’s arrogant and spoiled. He does have some wonderful qualities about him though. He’s very compassionate about those he cares about. I connected most with Cadence. If you read it, you’ll understand. I do wish there were parts from her point of view.

Critiques: None that I can think of.

Narration: Pretty great! I originally got this in paperback, but I also bought a copy in ebook and audio. It’s been so great listening to the audio while following along as you can. The narrator has such a soothing voice as well.

Final Thoughts: I really loved this book so so so much! I can’t wait to see more books come out in this series! They will definitely be impulse buys for me!!!! This author knows how to captivate attention!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment