Friday, December 9, 2022

Review: Rookie

Rookie Rookie by Rebecca Barber
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Title: Rookie
Author: Rebecca Barber
Release Date: December 8th, 2022
Page Count: 303
Start Date: December 7th, 2022
Finish Date: December 8th, 2022

Review:
Story: This is the fifth book that I've read in this world and by this author. To say that both have become a favorite is a serious understatement. I'm obsessed with knowing what happens to everybody in the series! The writing style of Barber is just so unique. I can't wait to see other books written by her. These books can be read alone, but I seriously think they should all be read. Even if they aren't read in order. All of these books pack so much humor, spice, and thrill!
Characters: I was really happy to see that Seth got his own book. There were times that I was not happy with his attitude, but he didn't stay in those attitudes long. There were times that I wanted to jump into the book and yell at both him and Clare to get it together. Maybe even shake them a bit. Lovingly, of course. I still adored both of them! Especially Clare. She's so strong, but vulnerable and scared. I also loved seeing characters from other books. Especially Bryce, Emma, Luca, and Elise.
Critiques: As if!
Final Thoughts: When I first started reading these books, I knew that I would like them. I like sporty books. Romance or not. I wasn't expecting to fall in love with the series. With every single character and their stories. I wasn't expecting to become obsessed. This author is now on my instant buy list! She's such an amazing writer!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment